Each active user in your account contributes to your total billed user count. When a user is deactivated, they no longer count toward your billable user count, but can be reactivated at any time.
You can view your current subscription info as well as the number of active users in your account on your billing page.
How member changes are billed
Any changes to the number of active users in your account will be reflected in your billing statement. If someone you've already paid for is deactivated, we'll add prorated credits** to your account for the unused time.
Adding new members during your billing period
If you're on a paid plan and add new members partway through the billing period, we'll only charge for the time used. We'll keep track of this for you, and bill you accordingly.
- If you pay monthly by credit card, we'll calculate the prorated cost and bill you the following month for any new members added.
- If you pay annually by credit card, we'll calculate the prorated cost for the rest of the year, and bill you on your monthly billing day for any new members added.
- If you pay annually by invoice and your account grows beyond the members you've already paid for, we'll send you an invoice once per calendar quarter to settle any outstanding balances.
When you'll see credit card charges
You'll see the first credit card charge from Ready Five on the day you purchase a paid plan, following any free trial period (if applicable). Additionally, you'll see charges:
- On your monthly renewal date if you pay monthly.
- On your annual renewal date if you pay annually.
- On the day of the month of your annual renewal date for the current month if you pay annually and there's an outstanding balance for adding new members. For example, if you pay annually on January 5 and add a new member in mid-July, the outstanding balance will be charged on August 5.
**Credits have no currency or exchange value, are non-transferrable and non-refundable, and will expire following the termination of your paid Ready Five plan.